We are excited for you to get started with Sunday Keys!
After downloading your purchase, double click the installer file.
Be sure to join the private Sunday Keys for MainStage Owners Community Facebook group as well, which is another great place to get answers to your questions as you’re getting started. This group is full of Sunday Keys Users, like yourself, who discuss MainStage, worship, Sunday Keys, and much more!
Three Simple Setup Steps:
- How to open Sunday Keys in MainStage
- How to download required sounds
- How to connect your keyboard
Video Tutorials about all the Sunday Keys Features:
- Sunday Keys Basics
- Using the Layered Worship Patches
- Creating Custom Patches with Patch Builder
- How to Prepare a Setlist for Live Performance
- MainStage/Mac Preferences & Optimizations
- Using the Tonic Pad Player
- Automate Tonic Parameters on Patch Change
- Using the Korg nanoKontrol2 with Sunday Keys
- Controlling Sunday Keys from your phone (TouchOSC Set-Up)
- Connecting Any Knob, Button, Fader or Controller to Sunday Keys
- Connecting an Audio Interface to Sunday Keys
- Using Any Other MainStage Patch in Sunday Keys
- Using Two Keyboards at Once in Sunday Keys
- Using the Easy Chord Feature
- Using Live Sequences and Live Grooves