What is TestFlight?
TestFlight is Apple's service for installation and testing of mobile apps that makes it easy to invite users to test and provide valuable feedback before releasing apps on the App Store.
How to join the beta program
You can join the TestFlight beta program by opting in via a link that is sent to Sunday Keys license holders. When the Sunday Keys App was announced, we emailed the TestFlight link to current Sunday Keys license holders. If you've purchased Sunday Keys after the announcement, check your purchase email for the link.
In order to download Sunday Keys App and start testing you will need to:
- Find the TestFlight invitation link in your email. On your iPad, click the link.
- Clicking the link will open a webpage that prompts you to:
- Step 1: Install TestFlight. Tap the View in App Store link and install it from the App Store.
- Step 2: Join the beta. After installing TestFlight, return to the webpage and tap Start Testing
- TestFlight will open and you will be prompted to Accept in joining the beta program. Tap Accept to install the Sunday Keys App.
With the Sunday Keys App installed, you can open the app, continue with registration, then get testing! If you've purchased a Sunday Keys license, and you can't find your email to access the beta reach out to us here for help.
Thanks for your help during the beta program!