We are excited for you to get started with Sunday Keys! If you are using a previous version of Sunday Keys - Sunday Keys for Ableton Live Version 2, you'll find all the installation and tutorial videos for that version here in this article.
Click here for the Sunday Keys for Ableton Live 2021 Resource Page Videos.
Click here for the Sunday Keys for Ableton Live Resource Page (most recent version of Sunday Keys, released on 10/27/21).
Be sure to join the private Sunday Keys for Ableton Live Owners Community Facebook group as well, which is another great place to get answers to your questions as you’re getting started. This group is full of Sunday Keys Users, like yourself, who discuss Ableton Live, worship, Sunday Keys, and much more!
Two Simple Setup Steps:
Video Tutorials about all the Sunday Keys Features:
- Sunday Keys Basics
- How to duplicate, rearrange, rename and create patches
- Using Patch Builder to create custom layered patches
- How to put together a setlist for live performance
- How to set the tempo and time signature of a patch
- Using the Tonic Pad Player
- Setting Up Midi Controllers
- How to adjust the saved values of an instrument
- Connecting an audio interface to Sunday Keys
- Adding new instruments and plugins to Sunday Keys
- Running tracks within Sunday Keys
- How to fix tracks colors disappearing