If you've downloaded Sunday Keys and you aren't finding the Patch Builder folder when you open up your Sunday Keys 2 concert inside MainStage, there are a few things to check:
1. Is the "Patch Builder- Sunday Keys" folder here: Users > [your_name] > Music > MainStage > Patch Builder- Sunday Keys
- If not, run the Sunday Keys installer again. Make sure to move the Patch Builder folder into MainStage, and double check that it's there afterwards. Or download another copy of Sunday Keys: either from the Sunday Keys User Community facebook group or contact us for a new download link.
2. Is View > Show Inspectors selected inside MainStage?
- If so, you should see User Patches below the Workspace, and it should look exactly the same as your MainStage folder.
3. If you click the little gear to the upper right of the Patch Library, is there a check mark next to “Show User Settings"?
- If this is not checked, User Patches will not appear in the Inspector.
Make sure to visit the Sunday Keys Resource Page to learn how to use Patch Builder!