We are excited for you to get started with Sunday Keys for Ableton!
After downloading your purchase, head over to the Sunday Keys for Ableton Resource Page where you'll find everything you need to get started with Sunday Keys right away. Even if you've never open Ableton Live before, these video tutorials will show you everything you need to know to get started right away!
Be sure to join the private SK for Ableton User Community Facebook group as well, which is another great place to get answers to your questions as you’re getting started. This group is full of Sunday Keys Users, like yourself, who discuss Ableton, worship, Sunday Keys, share patches, and much more!
Here's a brief overview of what you'll find on the Sunday Keys for Ableton Resource Page
Video Tutorials to uncover all the Sunday Keys Features:
- Installing Sunday Keys for Ableton and connecting hardware
- Introduction to Sunday Keys for Ableton
- Creating a new Scene/Preset
- Setting saved values for your Presets/Clips
- Mapping controls to your midi controller/keyboard
- How to adjust the note range of an instrument/layer
- Running tracks and keys at the same time (Session or Arrangement)
- Adding automation to clips in Session View
- Using a second keyboard with Sunday Keys for Ableton
- Adding your own sounds/plugins/presets to the template
- Template hangs on open/won't open
- Clips not showing up the right color
- Entire track isn't working
- CPU usage is high/notes are dropping out
- Sounds continue to play when not selected
- BPM/time signature won't set in Master Scenes
- Sounds are missing/don't sound right
- Clips aren't pasting over to arrangement view
- Sounds are too quiet