We are excited for you to get started with Sunday Guitar! The Sunday Guitar Video Resource Page where you'll find everything you need to get started with Sunday Guitar right away.
Be sure to join the private Sunday Guitar User Community Facebook group as well, which is another great place to get answers to your questions as you’re getting started. This group is full of Sunday Guitar Users, like yourself, who discuss MainStage, worship, Sunday Guitar, share patches, and much more!
Here's a brief overview of what you'll find on the Sunday Guitar Resource Page:
- Lesson 1: Installing Sunday Guitar
- Lesson 2: Connecting Hardware (audio interface, iRig Blueboard, TouchOSC, midi controllers)
- Lesson 3: Intro to the Template
- Lesson 4: Creating and Saving Patches
- Lesson 5: Using the Favorite Five Switches and the Expression Pedal
- Lesson 6: Different Ways to Approach Performing Live
- Lesson 7: Using the Looper