When you download a product and follow the steps in the installer, your products will be saved in your Music > MainStage folder in Finder.
Look for your patches in a folder inside the MainStage folder. Leave them there. All patches saved in your MainStage folder will also appear inside MainStage's Patch Library > User Patches for quick access.
If your patches are not there, check these things:
- My patches are not in the Finder MainStage folder.
- Download them again and follow the Installer carefully.
- If you are using Catalina - you may have an issue with the installer, and you'll need to install it manually. Check out this article for more help: I am having trouble running the installer for my Sunday Sounds product download
2. My patches are in my MainStage folder, but not under User Patches inside MainStage.
- Check that you have selected View > Show Inspectors.
3. I've checked the items above, but I still don't see User Patches.
- Click the little gear to the upper right of the Patch Library and make sure there is a check mark next to “Show User Settings.”
Save all patches inside your Finder MainStage folder so you can view them there and in User Patches inside MainStage. When you purchase a product from Sunday Sounds and download it, you will automatically move it to your MainStage folder while running the installer.