If you've connected your controller to your computer and you aren't hearing any sound, there are a few settings you'll want to check.
For MainStage Users:
- Push a keyboard key and look for a number in the Midi Message Monitor
- If nothing appears, your controller is not recognized.
- Check the user guide for your instrument to see if it sends midi.
2. Go to MainStage 3 > Preferences > Audio inside MainStage and select the audio gear you want to hear sound from.
- Choose Audio Ouput: Built-in Ouput if you want sound out of your computer speakers/headphones
- Choose Audio Output: [your audio interface] if you want sound out of your audio interface. Your audio interface may require downloading a driver.
Audio Connections Setup: